CI Energy Group presents Shutdowns Turnarounds East2/26/2013
Plan, Organize, Execute and Improve your Downtime
Earth Resources Magazine is pleased to support CI Energy Group’s Shutdowns Turnarounds East conference, taking place May 14-15, 2013 in Montreal, Quebec. This event has been specifically designed to address the critical issues identified by the turnaround community with strategic and practical takeaways:
• Learn to run a more efficient turnaround with knowledge of the key elements to turnaround success shared by Suncor’s Montreal refinery
• Get the details on Vale’s tremendously successful Planned Maintenance Periods and learn how this could work for you
• Best practices from North Atlantic Refining on how to minimize your downtime by getting the most out of your post-turnaround reviews
• Significantly improve your safety record with strategies from Jacobs
• Prepare to implement predictive maintenance technologies and methodologies
• Meet your skilled labour demand with in-depth knowledge of evolving labour trends across Canada
Distinguished speakers from Vale, Suncor, North Atlantic Refining, Jacobs Irving Oil, Carver PA, Coreworx, Construction Sector Council, Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals, Sacred Cow Company, Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro, R.E.V.V. International and more!
SAVE $200 when you register and pay by APRIL 16, 2013 – pay $2095
Discount applies to conference fee at time of registration and is not valid in combination with any other discount offer and is not applicable to solution providers/vendors.
Solution providers/vendors rate – $2395
Please pass this email along to your clients so they can take advantage of the $2095 early bird rate
CI reserves the right to review eligibility for the solution provider/vendor fee rate. This rate cannot be combined with any other offer or group discounts.
For more information, or if you wish to register, call 1-877-927-7936 or online at wwww.shutdownsturnaroundseast.com/earthresources. Please quote priority service code: 465DX09.